Sat, Jul 27|
2019 CATA Annual Clinical Symposium and Business Meeting
Jul 27, 2019, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Resilience Code, 99 Inverness Dr E Suite 100, Englewood, CO 80112, USA
About the Event
- Join your colleagues for the latest evidence in the five domains of Athletic Training. Experts in various fields will present case studies, skills, best practices, and posters on the most current research. The programming can earn you a total of 7.75 Category A CEU. Seating is limited! Don't wait to register! Come see the amazing facility at Resilience Code!
- Attendees will hear the latest lectures, case studies, and learning labs through digital media and hands on learning through this day long contiuing education. Light breakfast and onsite lunch will be served. Come see our first Free Communication - Poster Session as our Colorado ATs share their latest research interests. Attendees will have access to powerpoints or handouts after the symposium for a 3 months period of time via website. The information will be emailed to each attendee.
- Please feel free to dress professionally comfortable. It's a long day!
- The purpose of the CATA Annual Clinical Symposium is to enhance the knowledge of athletic trainers through presentations with a wide variety of topics and to update core competency skills. Secondly, the conference will give participants the perspective on how the AT fits into the broader health care landscape and their potential role.
- At the conclusion of the symposium, attendees will be able to take the knowledge gained from a wide variety of presentation and apply them immediately to practicefor improved competency and patient care outcomes. Specifically, the participants will be able to:
- Describe advancements of health care as it relates to the five domains of athletic training, as demonstrated by the variety of speakers.
- Explain new knowledge aquired that can be utilized in immediate practice to improve patient outcomes.
- Identify barriers that may affect the use of newly aquired evidence.
- NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: CATA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation or age. CATA is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of its continuing education activities. Participants who have special needs are encouraged to contact program organizers so that all reasonable efforts to accommodate these needs can be made.
Non-certified Athletic Training Students who are actively enrolled in an accredited Athletic Training Program. Fees include light breakfast and lunch.$30.00
The target audience are Certified Athletic Trainers and/or credentialed healthcare providers. Fees include light breakfast and lunch.$50.00